Makerobots is non-commercial organization. We welcome anyone willing to help us promote robotics.
Long term commitment roles.
- Setup, maintain and document infra, services, user accounts.
- Required knowledge: Linux, databases, git, domains.
- ~3 hours per week
- Talk to people
- Attract participants, volunteers and partners.
- Marketing/sales skills are highly desired.
- At least 2 hours per week.
- Live event performer
- Be main host during live event. Planning live event.
- Good microphone required.
- ~5 hours per month + ~15 hours during event week
- Teacher/content creator
- Organize live workshops/webinars
- Example topic: “what is motor driver and which one to choose”
One time assignments
- Draw user path in current competition, so participants have better understanding about process and what is required to win. Strip of 7-10 images.
- Draw some images for current competition (game field, robot, etc).
- Design new logos: square one, suitable for social networks, and wide one for websites.
- Help with validating scores during online event. (~1 hour in September/October 2019)
- Check new texts after they published for mistakes, and grammar improvements.
Contact email@example.com, or join our discord channel: https://discord.gg/Ch2j84C